Monday, May 25, 2009

Have laptop will travel - Architect for Hire

What would you pay if you could get a Technologist, Architect and Consultant all wrapped up in a Business Savvy Package? Don't answer yet cause theirs more....

What if it also includes a Business Analyst, a Requirements Analyst, a Project Manager and a Development Lead all rolled into one? Not yet, there's still more....

How about he specializes in telecommunications and can help you reduce your overall data/voice cost within the first 3 months! He has worked within multiple industries and has led small development initiatives as well $15M projects?

Act now while the supplies last. As far as I can tell there is only one and he wants to stay in Alabama.

References are available on request. I want to work in a team environment where we are all congtributing to the over all success and ROI. I am looking to be challenged in a company where I can have an immediate impact on the bottom line.

What would you expect to pay? Trust me, in this economy I want to work at a great company with great people and hone my craft. I am stupid affordable. Give me a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment